Departmental Chairperson: Beverly E. Johnson
Mission Statement: The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist church sponsored ministry open to all children ages 4 to 10, in which the church, home and school join together to help children grow joyfully in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man. The Adventurer Club is offered to assist parents in making the development of their child richer and more meaningful.
1. To provide Christian Values
2. To model desired behavior
3. To provide a peaceful, organized environment
4. To be prepared at all times
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
- To develop a Christ-like character;
- To experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- To express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- To learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- To discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
- To discover God's world;
- To improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- To develop parental support for the training of children.
Please take the time to view our Adventurer Club Newsletter (Click Here) and our 2011 Schedule (Click Here).