Departmental Chairperson: Marlene Tyrell
Mission Statement: The Community Service Department exists to meet the needs of church families and as well as families in the community, thus fostering a trust relationship between other churches in the community. It is intended to collaborate with various human service agencies in the community to meet the needy.
- Organize for effective ministry
- Organize and train members to participate in disaster relief programs
- Get the church involved in discovering the needs of the community.
- Mobilize members of the church for service and reach souls for Christ.
- Collaborate with food pantries and shelters in the community to feed the needy.
- Work with disaster agencies in the community.